Allison's Land

Friday, October 07, 2005

Being my sister's bridesmaid

(adapted from "Leaving on a Jet Plane")

All my nails are done, I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here in front of the mirror
I love to see just how it’s gonna look

But the sun is setting, it's nearly night
I’m getting sleepy, I want my bed
Already I'm so excited I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me you’re excited like me
Tell me everything I need to know

Cause I'm being my sister’s bridesmaid
I can’t wait until the wedding
Oh, sis, I love you so…

3 Comments:

At 10:50 a.m., Blogger Tomato said...

Awww that's really cute allison.

 
At 11:01 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats adorable!

 
At 1:25 p.m., Blogger claire said...

Great drop with the rewrite of a good song!! You should hire yourself out!
ANyway, can't wait to hear all the deets about the wedding!!! You've been a bridesmaid three times this year!! Maybe you should rent yourself out for that too, because you certainly have the experience!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home