Allison's Land

Friday, December 30, 2005

Newness in Allison's Land

It is entirely possible that there a few people out there who read my blog because they are curious about my life, and are not so interested in my random, phylisophical rants. I am dedicating this post to you.

There is lots new in my life right now. For instance, today I picked up keys to my new apartment. I will move in after the wedding, but the bf will be moving in soon. It's really nice. I like it alot. In fact, I am very excited. I have never had my name on a lease before.

Yesterday, I bought my wedding dress. That is such a load off my mind. I love my honey very much, and I do want to be married to him, but sometimes I am frustrated with the whole getting married process. Give me a preist, and the people I care about, and that is enough for me. I am doing my best to stream line the details. The dress is beautiful, and more importently, makes me feel beautiful. After all, the event is about me, not the dress, right?

Lastly, I am leaving for Santa Fe, New Mexico on the first. Me and three other girls from work are piling into a truck, and driving off into the sunset. I am sure it will be a very interesting trip! I am returing a week later.

I hope everything is going well, and is exciting, with all of you. Happy New Year! I'll post from Santa Fe if I get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home