Allison's Land

Friday, November 17, 2006

Feet

A few nights ago, my husband and I snuggled a little before we fell asleep. The sheets were soft, he was warm...ahh....but I couldn't help recoiling when my feet touched his dry, rough feet.

The next night, he put lotion on his feet before we went to bed (who likes it when people shun your touch, and who wouldn't try to fix it?)...but his feet were just clammy.

"My manly feet don't know what to do with this lotion," he complained, "I think they are trying to sweat it off"

The night after that, he reapplied the lotion, but the result was extremely cold feet, the likes of which are usually only seen in women, which made me wonder, is that why women get cold feet and hands more often then men? Is moisturizing to blame? Or, intermittant moisturizing maybe? I use lotion nightly, and I don't suffer from cold extremities.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 p.m., Blogger claire said...

You know, I think Chris sometimes has softer feet than me! That of course could be because I rarely remember to moisturize them, and I always have cold feet!! Good thing his are always warm! See you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home