Allison's Land

Saturday, October 14, 2006

What makes a man?

I just got off the phone with my hubby, and I felt I must get this down before I forgot this absolute jewel:

Sang was at work this morning, and called me to let me know he was coming home soon,
"Honey, I feel so manly. I've been working with all kinds of power tools, and I even broke a jigsaw bit".

"I understand the power tools, but why would breaking the jigsaw make you feel manly?"

"Sweetie, there's nothing more manly than mucking something up"

I don't think I could have said it better myself.

2 Comments:

At 11:03 a.m., Blogger claire said...

Sang is so eloquent!

 
At 7:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I guess I am not a total loser when it comes to the computer as i got from Chris and Claires blog to your blog to your wedding pictures. They are awesome. I love your red dress. Keep enjoying each other. Suzanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home