Allison's Land

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Today I am Happy Because:

1. I was able to help people. I like doing that. One person was carrying a lot of stuff from one room to another. I walked with him and opened doors.
(why didn't you just help him carry it? well, it was so precariously balanced and interlocked that i felt sure that my touching the pile would send it all toppling)

2. I said "hi" to someone, and it made them smile. Actually, I think it was that I said "Hi", then he said "Hi", and then we both said "How are you?" at the same time. You know how when that happens it comes out all jumbly and really all you can do is smile?
(who is this person that such a simple thing could brighten your day? my boss, who i don't get a chance to see very often because he is a very busy man, who is respected to the point where some people feel nervous around him, myself included sometimes, but whom i like very much and who i think likes me too)

2 Comments:

At 7:43 p.m., Blogger Tomato said...

Ha ha ha, i just pictured Dr. P wearing a t-shirt with a picture of some cutsy bunny and the caption that says "Some bunny likes you!"

 
At 11:46 p.m., Blogger claire said...

It's so nice when such simple things can make a person happy. Like reading your little daily snippets always give me a smile and make me feel happy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home