Allison's Land

Friday, May 19, 2006

Looking for something to do this weekend?

Sang and I extra-ed in a movie...it seems like forever ago. Maybe a year or two. It's called "Geeksters" and it's playing at the Cinematheque in Winnipeg this weekend, Friday and Saturday night at 11 pm.

I don't promise it will be good, and I honestly don't know if either of us are in any of the shots - Sang is more likely than me - but the boy nearly lost his eye doing it, so that gotta be worth something (fake blood dribbled into his eye, and he was faking dead, so he couldn't wash it out until the director called "cut").

The directors website is www.danwalechuk.com

Have a good long one! [weekend that is, but really, whatever you can get your hands on ;) ]

2 Comments:

At 12:01 a.m., Blogger claire said...

I didn't know you guys were extras in a movie! I wish I was in winnipeg so I could try and spot you in it!! Let us know if you made the cut!

 
At 1:06 p.m., Blogger Allison said...

We sure did! We are in two scenes. The director spotted Sang at the show, and gave him a copy of the movie, so we can show ourselves off now!

We were both pleasently surprised with the movie...there were some very funny bits in it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home