Allison's Land

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Happy, Happy, Joy!

Sometimes, I am happy for absolutely no good reason. Or, perhaps, for a simple reason. Or, a series of simple reasons.

Reasons why I am happy right now:
1. I felt totally crappy this morning - my lower back hurt (that happens to me never!). I took two advil, and now I feel great.

2. I am going to Vancouver this weekend. The weather is going to be way worse than here in Winnipeg (everyone here - go to the beach for me! that's what I would be doing), but I like seeing Sang's mom. She makes me smile. And, she cooks...the best everything. Crab. Beef noodle soup. I like Sang's dog. I like being able to see Sang's sisters. Sorry about the order, but this is also the ranking for time I expect to spend with these.

3. I hung out with my brother yesterday. The band teacher from our high school is retiring after 30 years, and there was a farewell concert, which we went to together. I don't hang out with my brother very often - especially not just the two of us. But, I liked it alot. He's a great guy. I like having a brother.

4. I felt proud of someone. At this same band concert, my friend's little sister, who is kinda a pseduo-sister to me, got an award for being the best little bandie. And, she got to say thanks and good-bye on behalf of the students to the retiring Orv Anderson. Way to go Michelle!

2 Comments:

At 10:35 p.m., Blogger claire said...

Have fun in Vancouver this weekend! Hope they get the nice weather we're getting! Have fun with the Sang relativos!!

 
At 8:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a way better big sister than me- I didn't go to the band concert! Have fun on our mini vacation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home